Exciting new business tool coming soon!
June 04, 2021
Technology is best when it brings people together 📱
Because we know a lot of our Artists build and run their business online, we are excited to announce that on July 1st, 2021 Seint is releasing a mobile application EXCLUSIVE to Artists to help you run your businesses!
This app will be an amazing tool to help you share your love of Seint while enriching your experience with customers and fellow teamies by keeping everything in one central location, making organization and tracking easier than ever!
These are a few ways you can expect the app to help you grow your business, starting July 1st:
- Specialized training to help new Artists learn everything they need to know about their partnership with Seint and how to get started with their business
- Messages and notifications from corporate that go directly through the app
- Direct access to Seint Gallery
- Direct access to your back office
- Contact syncing so you can keep track of your customers and set reminders on when you need to follow up with them and when they might need new products
- Social-media-ready-content that you can share to your own social channels
- Product images and videos
- Easy access to share your business and party links with customers
- In-depth information on IIID and Demi products to easily educate your customers
- The ability to upload and send your own personalized content to customers
- Templates for customer care campaigns
This is only the beginning of what the Seint app will offer our Artists as a tool to run their businesses. We are excited to continue to build this app out to it's fullest potential in the upcoming year!
To get the most out of the app, we will be raising the back office fee by $1 a month. Starting July 1st, 2021, back office fees will be $12.95 USD and $15.95 CAN. As a reminder, you are charged the Seint back office fee monthly, on the date you signed up as an Artist.
The Seint Artist app will be a great benefit to our Artists and their businesses, and we can't wait for you all to get your hands on it. Stay tuned as we get closer to the release date for more details and training on the app!