Seint Artist Challenge III: GUIDE
May 25, 2021
One of the most fulfilling parts of this business is the impact you are able to make in someone else’s life. We love hearing stories of the ways our Artists are making a difference in the lives of each other, and even in the lives of those outside our community. It doesn’t matter if you have one person on your team or hundreds - being able to guide your team successfully is a crucial aspect of this business.
For more information on all things Artist Challenges, see the Seint Gallery post: 2021 Artist Challenge FAQS
Here is what you need to do to earn the Artist exclusive Onyx Wash Brush for the "Guide Your Team" Challenge in June!
1. Watch Amanda Earnest’s LIVE on team loyalty + creating a positive culture within your team on Tuesday, June 1st in STAG. Learn how to find and build your tribe and make the business fun. Leave a comment so we know you watched it!
3. Make a list of your team's top 3 strengths and your team's top 3 weaknesses
- Come up with a way to celebrate your team's strengths
- Come up with an action plan for the 3 weaknesses to turn them around
- Implement both throughout the month of June
4. Hold a zoom call with your team - embrace your team’s culture and create a sense of togetherness and community for your downline. Use this call to set the tone for your team!
- If you don’t have a downline, create this positive tribe culture with your customer base.
5. Reach out to all your level 1 directs and help them set a goal for their business during the month of June.
- If you don’t have a downline, set a goal for yourself each week, and share the list with your upline or a family member or spouse. Having someone help you stay accountable for your goals will help you achieve them.
6. Learn your Enneagram number by clicking THIS LINK. Use this to better communicate and strengthen your relationship with your downline or fellow team members.
- Then research your enneagram numbers leadership strengths and weaknesses to help lead your team to reach your team’s goals.
*Artists must be active (240CV) for the month of June to be eligible to earn the Onyx Wash Brush
*Submit your challenges from July 1st - July 7th on the form posted to Seint Gallery on July 1st. On the form, you will verify you have completed the challenges as outlined. (If you don’t hear from us that’s good news!)
*Seint reserves the right to close the challenge form once the maximum number of submissions are received
*These brushes are only available to Artists participating and completing this challenge, and will not be for sale.